What Data Do We Collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you contact us directly
- General information from Analytics providers such as Google based upon your browsing history such as demographic, geographic and sometimes preference details
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via email or contact form/s on our website
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google (Analytics & Webmaster Tools)
- How Will We Use Your Data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Allow us to view website analytics provided by third parties such as Google and Facebook
- Allow us to customise advertisements and special offers after you’ve visited our website
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google via Tag Manager (Analytics, Webmaster Tools)
- Facebook & Instagram (through Facebook’s tracking Pixel)
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Will We Store Your Data?
Our Company only stores data when you contact us directly via email or telephone. Our Company securely stores your data in a secure CRM system provided by a third party.
Our Company will keep your contact details provided and gathered from our work together for seven years. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all the information we have regarding any collaboration or contact from our systems and those of third parties that hold this information on our behalf.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected] and inform us.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Gather valuable insights regarding our site visitors, such as demographical, geographical and other information that is accessible through the use of third-party cookie tracking from Google & Facebook.
What Type Of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Google Tag Manager – helps us understand our site visitors and includes Google Analytics, Webmaster tools cookies.
- Facebook Pixel – helps us customise advertising to users who have visited our website previously.
How To Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Email us at: [email protected]
How To Contact The Appropriate Authorities?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may lay a formal complaint.